She has green thumbs. MEET Melissa aka @melissasnark, Our New Crew Member

Buffer

Tell everyone a little bit about yourself. 
Hi everyone! I'm an avid reader, especially of paranormal and fantasy novels, but I also enjoy science fiction, murder mysteries and the occasional nonfiction work. I'm a mother, a graduate of Arizona State University, and a dedicated herder of cats. I'm the author of romance and fantasy books, mostly involving the paranormal.

Who are some of your favorite authors? Books?
My top three favorite authors are: Mark Twain, Steven Brust and Jennifer Roberson. What are your favorite genres of books to read? I enjoy all things paranormal, fantasy and science fiction. I do read romances but I prefer a romantic element in my fiction as opposed to straight romance.


Besides reading, what other talents or hobbies do you have?
My thumbs are green and so I'm a talented grower of plants. I keep a vegetable garden during the warm months but I also grow a variety of houseplants. I love to cook and my ambition is to appear on an amateur chef episode of "Chopped". I enjoy travel, scuba diving and biking.

How excited are you to be a part of the Masquerade Crew?
Very!

You're not the only cat herder on the Crew, Melissa! Welcome!