Free time = Netflix. MEET Lindsey aka @LindseyGray11, Our New Crew Member


Buffer

Tell everyone a little bit about yourself.
My life revolves around words. Words spoken. Words written. Words felt. I am so lucky to have a wonderful hubby and two great kids who understand my life with words.

Who are some of your favorite authors? Books?
Kiera Cass “The Selection” Series, Stephenie Meyer “Twilight” Saga, Donna McDonald “Art of Love” Series, Rose Gordon “The Groom’s” Series, Sherri Hayes “Finding Anna” Series, Kendare Blake “Anna Dressed in Blood”, Kelley Armstrong “Darkest Powers” Series.

What are your favorite genres of books to read?
My favorite reads tend to stay on the romance side of the spectrum. It can be any genre, paranormal, mystery, thriller, as long as it has to have at least a hint of romance in it, I can give it a read.

Besides reading, what other talents or hobbies do you have?
I’m a huge movie buff as well. I love my Netflix since I don’t get to go to the theater as much as I would like. So if I’m not working, reading, or writing, I could be munching on a bowl of popcorn with a new to me movie.

How excited are you to be a part of the Masquerade Crew?
I’m overjoyed to be able to be part of such a wonderful group of people who love books as much as I do.

It does appear that we love books, doesn't it? Welcome to the Crew, Lindsey!