A Masquerade Crew Client Testimonial from @JeanNicole19


Writing the book is easy when compared to marketing the book. When I completed my first novel, my next thought was…now what? When it comes to book advertising, marketing and promotions, there are many choices out there, some good, some not so good, others just plain bad and it takes some serious digging to separate skilled and beneficial advertising from junk. Through research and close monitoring of the industry I quickly became aware that Masquerade Crew was a driving force in book marketing and promotion industry and with good reason.

I began working with Masquerade Crew by advertising my book through one of their many specialized and inexpensive promotional packages. The exposure that I received from that advertising has been priceless. The timing of many large quantity sales of my book directly coincide with my advertising campaigns with Masquerade Crew and I could not be more grateful.

Also, I have had the opportunity to offer guest articles on writing and these posts have illustrated to their audiences that they can trust my insight as a writer and have boosted my currency as a full-fledged member of the writing craft.

Masquerade Crew is professional and they always go above and beyond to make great things happen for your project and I believe that is because they have a passion for the arts of writing and reading that is lacking with so many other companies. With Masquerade Crew you have a name and they respect the fact that your book has a soul and that is what makes them so successful.

Mark Lee has a loyal and dynamic following because people trust him. His website is fresh and interesting and keeps people engaged by giving readers the information that they need to obtain and read a great book and in the end, that’s what it’s all about.


Sincerely,

JeanNicole 

Rivers




Website

Cover links to Amazon.com