Loves playing with fire. For real. MEET @SusieKline, Our New Crew Member


Buffer

Tell everyone a little bit about yourself.
I am a write at home mom with a husband, three sons, three dogs, and four cats. We have a busy, noisy house! I've been blogging for years, writing fiction (unpublished!) longer than that, and reading even longer than that! I love books, probably influenced at an early age by having open access to the book store my grandfather owned.


Who are some of your favorite authors? Books?
I love Janet Evanovich and Jennifer Crusie. Dennis Lehane makes my heart go pitter patter whenever he releases a new book. I'm rediscovering Stephen King. Some of my favorite books are from long ago: Save Me A Seat and Hand Me Downs by Rhea Kohen and the Nancy Drew books. From more recent times, I love Agnes and The Hitman by Jennifer Crusie and Bob Mayer (I re-read it constantly). The Kenzie/Gennaro books by Dennis Lehane. I was also deeply touched by In Leah's Wake by Terri Giuliano Long.

What are your favorite genres of books to read?
I read a lot of mystery, suspense, and romantic suspense.

Besides reading, what other talents or hobbies do you have?
I write. I just completed CampNaNoWriMo and have to finish that novel. I knit, draw, paint with watercolors, and before my hands became arthritic, I made lamp work beads using a torch. I loved playing with fire!

How excited are you to be a part of the Masquerade Crew?
I'm very excited. What better excuse to read even more than because I have to review?! It's heaven!


A Pyro! Cool! Welcome to the Crew, Susie!