A lover of the odd and quirky. Say hello to @SaraCSnider, Our New Crew Member


Buffer

Tell everyone a little bit about yourself.
I’m a writer who loves fairy tales, food, and just about anything odd and quirky. I’m originally from California, but now live in Sweden with my boyfriend and two beastly cats.

Who are some of your favorite authors? Books?
My most favorite authors would be Neil Gaiman, Margaret Atwood, and John Irving. My favorite books would probably be Stardust, The Mists of Avalon, The Death Gate Cycle series, Anne of Green Gables series, Irish Folk and Fairy Tales Omnibus, The Woman in White, Jane Eyre, The Time Traveler’s Wife… I’ll stop there.


What are your favorite genres of books to read?
I read mostly fantasy, followed by general fiction, science fiction and young adult. I’ll read just about anything, though, as long as it’s interesting.

Besides reading, what other talents or hobbies do you have?
In addition to writing, I enjoy gaming, running, cooking, crocheting, and wandering around in the woods.

How excited are you to be a part of the Masquerade Crew?
Very excited! I’m fairly new to reviewing books, but I’ve had a lot of fun with it so far. I’m really excited to have joined a group of like-minded folks and am looking forward to finding some great books and helping promote other authors.

Owning cats/monsters seems to be a trend within the Crew ;) Welcome, Sara!