Tarzan is her man. MEET Linda AKA @LAMatthies, Our New Crew Member

Buffer


Tell everyone a little bit about yourself.
Hi everyone, I’m Linda M. a full time mom of three, in addition to being a Hairstylist/Cosmetologist , YA Author, Blogger , and all around book addict.

Who are some of your favorite authors? Books?
Some of my favorite authors are Edgar Rice Burroughs, Anne Rice, J.K. Rowling, George R.R. Martin, Suzanne Collins, L.J. Smith, & J.R.R. Tolkien. I really fell in love with the Game of Thrones series, always been a fan of Tarzan, Interview With The Vampire, and who doesn’t love Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings.

What are your favorite genres of books to read?
I love to read Fantasy, YA, Science Fiction, Action Adventure, Paranormal, Suspense Thrillers & even Romance.

Besides reading, what other talents or hobbies do you have?
In addition to reading, I love to garden, dabble with Faux Painting/Interior Design and I can’t wait to get into whatever creative project needs attention. Also happy to spend my weekends cheering my kids on at their various sporting competitions.

How excited are you to be a part of the Masquerade Crew?
I am very excited to be a part of the Masquerade Crew. It’s a wonderful opportunity to read even more terrific books and share the news of what’s new with others.

Your mask is the coolest and we are happy to have you aboard! Welcome to the Crew, Linda!