Are you struggling to find people to follow on Twitter who will follow back?

Building a following on Twitter can be a time consuming activity. First of all, you need to find people who might be interested in what you have to offer and vice versa. Then, if you find a bunch of interesting people to follow but few of them follow back, that's doesn't help your own following. 

So you interact with them and a few follow back. But this is a time consuming process. Too bad there isn't a way to quickly build an appropriate following.

Actually there is.

With my Twitter Management service clients typically see follow back rates of higher than 50%. In fact, it's not unheard of to see a follow back rate of 80% or more.

How can I do that? 

There's a technical answer, but the simple answer is that I follow the correct people. I've been building a following for my main account (@MasqCrew) for a while now, and I've noticed patterns that help me follow the right people for clients.

Plus I have a database of Twitter followers who have already proven to be good follow backers. I take from that database plus other people who have a greater chance of following back and the result is a nice following for a client.

Who do I follow for my clients?


The short answer is I follow writers. Since most writers are looking to build a following as well, follow back rates are already higher than the standard random Twitter user. Then, I follow writers who are active on Twitter. If someone hasn't tweeted in more than a week, they are less likely to follow you back.

I also stay away from writers who have a massive following. If they have 50,000 people following them but they only follow a few hundred or a thousand, they aren't going to follow you back.

And just so that no one accuses me of keeping secrets, I use Refollow.com to find people to follow. Once I find likely candidates, I throw them into a Twitter list where I manually follow them for you.

Don't have time to manage your Twitter followers?


If you don't have time to do it yourself, let me do it for you. All Twitter Management clients will have the following steps in common:

  1. I gain access to your Twitter account. I recommend changing your password to something you don't mind me having. Of course, I won't share it with anyone.
  2. I'll throw all of your non-follow backs into a Twitter list. You'll go through that list and tell me which ones you want me to leave alone.
  3. I unfollow all the non-follow backs, except the ones you mark as untouchable. This will give me the room needed to follow new people. (I've been skipping steps 2 and 3 if I don't need to make room for new follows.)
  4. After these first few steps, what I will do for you will depend on what Twitter Management Package you choose.

Choices, Choices, Choices


The cost of the following packages ranges from free to $35. All packages are designed to be completed in one month, though that may differ based upon my schedule and how many are interested in my services.

Free Option

The free option is designed as a trial, which means you can only do it one time (unless we come up with an arrangement). Because I am willing to work for free, there are two qualifications. One: you must have at least 2,000 followers on Twitter.

The reason for the first qualification leads to number two: I will schedule one tweet per hour each hour of a one month period. These tweets will point to books I promote on this site. I'll even let you choose which books I promote (within reason).

During that month, I will follow about 1,000 people for you. These will be active writers and authors, the ones who are most likely to follow you back. I'll email you a final progress report, detailing how many I followed each session and how many of those followed you back after one week. (This goes for all packages.)

Paying clients take precedence over those trying the free option. The scheduled tweets will not be affected by this, but following the 1,000 people could be. Unless this service just takes off, though, I should be able to follow 1,000 people within a month.

Twitter Management Package # 1 — $15

Since no one has ordered this package, I'm changing the specifications. There will be no limits. I won't tweet via your account. The only difference is that instead of following 2,000 people, I'll only follow 1,000. This is a great package to try if you are unsure of the results. You'll come back for more, I promise.

I'll follow 1,000 active writers and authors over the course of a few weeks or so.

Twitter Management Package # 2 — $25

I'll follow 2,000 active writers and authors over the course of a month or so. I won't tweet via your account, obviously.

Twitter Management Package # 3 — $35

For $10 dollars more, here's what you get: the 2,000 follows from package 2 and a promo post on this site, advertising your book or some other appropriate service or product. (I'll be the judge if it's appropriate.)

Also, I'll schedule 10 tweets to your Twitter account, advertising your promo post on this site, each tweet repeating every other day or so (5 tweets a day). These tweets will go out in the evening (CST) which is the best time I've determined for exposure and traffic. I'll set them up so that they repeat indefinitely or until you tell me to turn them off.

In most cases, I won't need your help in composing the tweets. I will base them off the promo post. If the promo post is a book, you'll fill out a form to give me all the info I need to put your promo post together. If it is for something else, I will require you to come up with the text of the post.

Twitter Management Package # 4 — TBD

If this service is popular, I'll be happy to add a fourth package which picks up where package 3 leaves off.

Other Future Options

Once I've been doing this for a while, I should be able to follow readers and genre writers, such as fantasy or mystery writers, on your behalf. There will probably be a small upgrade fee for this.

Questions?


Choose a Package



Choose a package...


Once you buy a package, send me an email to initiate contact. I get a notification email from Paypal, but it's still important that you email me. Otherwise my email to you could end up in the junk folder where you don't see it, and you think I have cheated you or forgotten you. Believe me, this has happened.

If you are interested in doing the Free Option trial, email me as well, obviously. Be sure to include your Twitter ID in any emails you send.

msl_007@live.com