Her greyhound hogs the couch. MEET Danielle AKA @theternalscribe, Our New Crew Member

Buffer

Tell everyone a little bit about yourself.
I am a PhD student in Functional Genomics (and don’t ask me to explain it because I’m not sure I can…). I live with my super-lazy greyhound, Portie, who is probably on the couch right now (I’ve been relegated to the recliner because that’s her couch).

Who are some of your favorite authors? Books?
Oh God, that’s like asking me to name every bone in the human body… Yeah, I can probably do it but it would take me all day. But, some authors I’ve collected in the past are: Janet Evanovich, Dean Koontz, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Charlaine Harris, S. M. Boyce, Lauren Stewart, Nina Bangs, MaryJanice Davidson, Christine Feehan, Jacquelyn Frank, Rebecca Hamilton, Katie McAlister, Lynsay Sands, Kerrelyn Sparks, and Christine Warren (and, yes, I do have a thing for vampires).


What are your favorite genres of books to read?
A little easier. I’ve been on a paranormal, scifi, and fantasy obsession for a few years now. I love stories that can laugh at themselves too. And I don’t care about how mature a book is. Frankly, we’re all essentially sexual animals. Admit it.

Besides reading, what other talents or hobbies do you have?
Let’s see, photography, writing (I’m editing my first now, so I guess editing is a talent as well), golf, bowling, photoshopping.

How excited are you to be a part of the Masquerade Crew?
Wouldn’t you like to know. *wink*

How cruel to deny us an ego boost. Welcome to the Crew, Danielle!