Cover Wars: June's going to be Wicked Sick. Time to sign up for August.


By tweeting this post, you can earn promotional tweets from me as part of the Amazon Tweet Exchange.
Details here.



June's Cover Wars is going to be wicked sick. Yeah, I probably wouldn't normally use that phrase, but it definitely fits this situation. I just counted the number of books. There are 48 books for next month.

By far the largest we've ever had ... 
by leaps and bounds.

So, for that reason, I'm cutting off June sign ups as of right now. I would not be disappointed if we repeat the success of June in the month of July, but I also wouldn't expect it.

Now it's time to cut off July's sign ups. Click here for more info on August's campaign. (There's a new feature ... sort of)

Will y'all surprise me again?

Not too long ago I blogged about 15 reasons why you should participate in Cover Wars. (Perhaps I was overly convincing.) Anyway, the reasons are repeated below, and I've highlighted three of the reasons: 3, 13, and 14.

I've been saying for months that the exposure can't be denied, but that will be especially true in June (and July). Let's see what July August has in store.

Why should you participate?


  1. It's fun.
  2. It's cheap.
  3. The exposure can't be denied or ignored.
  4. If you participate in the giveaway, new fans may be the result.
  5. Even if you don't participate in the giveaway, a new fan or two may come your way anyway.
  6. Those that get your book for free in the giveaway may review book (especially if you ask them nicely).
  7. Those same people may like to hear about your other books or future releases (newsletter).
  8. Scores of people will see your cover, many of them multiple times throughout the month.
  9. You'll gain some Twitter followers and Facebook likes.
  10. People will see your blog/website.
  11. People will visit your book's Amazon page.
  12. You'll have a chance to extend the exposure for no extra cost (if you win Cover Wars).
  13. It gives you a platform to advertise your book.
  14. You'll be helping fellow authors at the same time.
  15. Did I mention it's cheap fun?!


To purchase a slot in July's August's Cover Wars and Scavenger Hunt, click HERE.