Loves Crime Mystery, Christian and Drama. Meet @skiwee47, Our New Crew Member


By tweeting this post, you can earn promotional tweets from me as part of the Amazon Tweet Exchange.
Details here.




Buffer 

Tell everyone a little bit about yourself.
I am a book reviewer blogger and internet radio host. I like to read novels and ask the authors to appear on my show to discuss their book (s). I started blogging because I had retired from the Postal Service and didn't know what to do with myself. 

Actually, it was my sister's idea to start a blog together. She wasn't quite sure what the name of the blog would be, didn't know what setup or format we should have, or whether we should should stick to one genre. After waiting a while (about a week), for her to make up her mind, I started my own blog. That was in January 2014. 

Before starting my blog, I designed program booklets for churches and banquets. My proudest moment was designing a program booklet for the Los Angeles Mayor's Prayer Breakfast 2014 (:D).

Who are some of your favorite authors? Books?
I really do not have a favorite author. I have favorite books that I have read. Fortune and Fame by Victoria Christopher Murray, The Fever by Megan Abbott, Tea and Primroses by Tess Thompson, The Lost Sisterhood by Anne Fortier, How to Stay Sane in a Crazy World by Sophia Stuart, Black Lotus by K'wan, Black Chalk by Christopher Yates. I have a few others, but would need a full sheet a paper to list them. 



What are your favorite genres of books to read?
Fiction: Crime Mystery, Christian, Drama, Romance (not erotica), Thriller (no horror)
Non-Fiction: Cookbooks,True Crime, Memoirs, Devotionals

I am not real crazy about paranormal or science fiction, but will read if it is written really, really, really well

Besides reading, what other talents or hobbies do you have?
In my spare time, I like to work logic problems. I love Dell Logic Problems and British Original Logic books. With hook in hand, will crochet for yarn (had an Etsy store). I dabble with drawing, should have pursued an art career, and I like coloring books.

How excited are you to be a part of the Masquerade Crew?
I am very excited to be a part of the Masquerade Crew. Warning: not very critical, I just know what I like and what I do not like and will say so.

You may be our first internet radio host! Welcome to the Crew, Edythe!

DeeJay and Mark