Reader. Gamer. Writer. MEET @BriannaandAngel, Our new Crew member


By tweeting this post, you can earn promotional tweets from me as part of the Amazon Tweet Exchange.
Details here.




Who are some of your favorite authors? Books?
My Favorite Authors…that is so hard! Although if I would have to chose, I would decide on Ransom Riggs, Patrick Ness or John Green. Like the authors, books are hard to decide, on… so many choices!!!! I would have to say the Mrs. Peregrine's Home for Peculiar children and The Knife of Never Letting Go are my favorites!

What are your favorite genres of books to read?
I like a lot of genres, my favorites though would be science fiction, fantasy, thriller and romance.

Besides reading, what other talents or hobbies do you have?
Besides reading, I draw all the time, write and play a ton of video games. I really like writing though, there are so many cool stories out there and being able to create your own is so fun!!!

How excited are you to be a part of the Masquerade Crew?
I. Am. So. So. So. So. SO. VERY. EXCITED :D!!!! I can’t even put it in words hjahlfjkglfv!

dfgkladnieilyf! See? We feel the same way. Welcome to the Crew, Brianna!
DeeJay and Mark

Note from Mark: Scotty, my 5 year old son, loves your mask.