A Fling that Became So Much More. WEEKEND FLING by @ReanaMalori #romance


By tweeting this post, you can earn promotional tweets from me as part of the Amazon Tweet Exchange.
Details here.




Cover links to Amazon.com

Weekend Fling

Written by Reana Malori

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Amazon  | Goodreads  | Twitter  | Website


After a weekend fling that meant more than it was supposed to, Kara Thomas finds out she’s pregnant with Austin Delaney’s child. Kara doesn’t want to trap Austin into being a father, and she knows he has a very dangerous job as a Navy Seal.

However, she realizes she made the wrong choice in not telling Austin about her pregnancy when he shows up at her door unexpectedly. Austin doesn't know if he's ready to be a father, but he knows that he wants Kara. When he finds out she’s having his baby, he’s determined to make her his wife, in every sense of the word.



An excerpt from

Weekend Fling


.

Here's what

Fans are saying


A Fling that Became So Much More

Weekend Fling kept me connected until the very end. I could NOT put this down. I wanted to see what would happen to Kara and Austin.

The first night they met in the country bar was such a great scene. Not only because it described Kara and her friends, but it gave me a glimpse into the kind of man Austin Delaney would be throughout the entire story.

He was a protector, but gentle, and he would stand up for those he felt needed someone to stand up for them. And when I found out he was a Navy Seal, I almost giggled.

I know this author tends to write HEA stories, but I was nervous for Kara when Austin showed up at her door. Not sure if this is my favorite book by this author, but it is definitely in the top five.



Hot and sexy

I love Kara and Austin, I found them to be cute and sexy, I also love the twist between Austin and Kara best male friend Bryan.



Author Bio

Reana Malori


Come join me as I explore my inner thoughts and create a world where anything is possible. 

My focus is interracial romance and I firmly believe that LOVE in all its forms should be celebrated. While I have dreams of world domination, I'm willing to settle for being one of the best interracial romance erotica writers on the market. My goal is to weave a story that pulls the reader into my world and share in my universe, even if only for a short time.