"Friends who become lovers." Stay With Me by @ReanaMalori #romance


By tweeting this post, you can earn promotional tweets from me as part of the Amazon Tweet Exchange.
Details here.





Cover links to Amazon.com

Stay With Me

Written by Reana Malori

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Amazon  | Goodreads  | Twitter  | Facebook  | Website



Keisha Gaines has been in love with Greg Jordan for almost six years. Unfortunately for her, he has always seen her as only a friend.

Once Keisha decides to move on with her life, without Greg, he realizes what has been in front of him all these years.

Greg will have to make sure he does everything in his power to keep Keisha by his side and prove his love for her.



An excerpt from

Stay With Me


.

Here's what

Fans are saying


This is my kind of romance. Interracial is my favorite and now I have found a new author.

This was s great story, loved the storyline and characters. Wow give this book 10 out of 10 stars


Friends who become lovers is always a good theme for a story.

Keisha had put up with enough from Greg for too long and I mean, way too long. She had been right in front of him the entire time, but he had never seen her for who she was. A woman who loved him.

At least not until she decided to move on with her life and find someone who "did" see her for who she was. Funny how men don't see what's right in front of them and Reana Malori was very clever in how she showed his angst to us.

I laughed out loud several times. This book was so good, I loved it and know I'll read it again.


Author Bio

Reana Malori


Reana Malori is a pseudonym for a chick with dreams of world domination. However, if that’s not possible, I’m willing to settle for being one of the best interracial romance / erotica writers on the market (along with some of my favorite authors who already know who they are). 

I’ve been reading romance novels since the age of 14 and know what appeals to me as reader. The goal is to provide that same experience for the people who read my work. 

Strong military men will always be a favorite topic of mine, so my plan is to have a few more stories with this as a general theme. I’m a fan of Highlanders, Alpha-males, and strong women who love with everything they have. 

I currently live in Northern Virginia with my wonderful husband and our two wonderful boys. My goal is to write books that will help readers escape for a while and relax.