He is simply in love with writing. MEET @Mhmd_haidar, our newest Crew member


By tweeting this post, you can earn promotional tweets from me as part of the Amazon Tweet Exchange.
Details here.




Tell everyone a little bit about yourself.
I am a young creative machine that sinks into a divergent world of silence and pure proliferation. They call me Muhammad and I know myself as a refugee to the shelter of fictitious convergence and uniqueness. I am a Lebanese teenager that tries his best to get to know all the things in the world - although that is far away from possibility.

I read a lot, everything that comes my way really, and I laugh a lot, everything that makes me laugh really, and I get to be silent a lot, all the time really! Cultures and explorations are also my passion and surveillance. Everything unknown is but a seducing factor in my opinion.

What are your favorite genres of books to read?
I wouldn't like to limit myself in genres but the best I read are Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Contemporary and YA. I might read books of other genres but these are the ones that trigger my imagination thus attract me to their fabrication.

Who are some of your favorite authors? Books?
If the master mind, brilliant John Green wasn't on top of my favorite authors, who would be?
I also love Cassandra Clare, Veronica Roth, Charles Dickens, Khalid Husseini, Shakespeare and probably Rainbow Rowell. Well, I love many others too but I think that every author has a unique style, like a finger print, that outrageously makes him appeal between the crowd.

In addition, I like most of the books by the mentioned authors above! all of John Green's (especially 'The Fault in Our Stars' and 'Looking for Alaska'), The Infernal Devices Trilogy, The Divergent Trilogy, Attachments, Fangirl, Tales of Two Cities, I Am Number Four, The Red Pyramid, Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, The Hunger Games, Hamlet, Romeo and Juliet, Antonio and Cleopatra, Carrie, The Kite Runner ...

Besides reading, what other talents or hobbies do you have?
I AM MERELY IN LOVE WITH WRITING! I write whatever gashes out of my emotions, whether gloomy stories, happy poems or fictitious novels. It is when I hold the pen (or touch the keypad) that my brain functions in patters and clicks in words, words that can only be encrypted by certain sparks of feelings. I also like drawing - I mostly draw patterns and symbols of random origins and creations.

How excited are you to be a part of the Masquerade Crew?
If I had to put it in a scale from 1 to 10, it'd be 100! Because it has been a while since I last found a right place to read books and give my opinion in which (a) people would be interested in reading and (b) I would get to know some hidden authors like myself one day! I like to support every author in all the ways I can by promoting his/her books through positive critiquing and exclusive updates to all media feeds available!


One of the best intros ever. Welcome to the Crew, Muhammed!
DeeJay and Mark