He is a predictor of "surprise" plots. MEET @kbcreech, our new Crew member



By tweeting this post, you can earn promotional tweets from me as part of the Amazon Tweet Exchange.
Details here.




Buffer 


Tell everyone a little bit about yourself.
My name is Kenneth, I am an avid reader, so I am really excited to join the team of reviewers! I think my record was reading six books concurrently, which was a fun challenge to keep all the story lines straight. I have been reading for as long as I can remember, and often find it hard to put a book down once I have started it. I believe the longest book I ever finished in one day was somewhere in the 600+ pages range. That was a long day of reading!

Who are some of your favorite authors? Books?
This is a challenge, I love so many authors and books that I could never list them all, but some of my favorites include: Kelley Armstrong, Christopher Rice, Charlaine Harris, J.K. Rowling, Suzanne Collins, Brent Hartinger, Laurell K. Hamilton, and more. Books I have enjoyed include Divergent, The Host, FEED, Prey, The THIRST series, The Bloodties series, City of Bones, and so many more!



What are your favorite genres of books to read?
My favorite genre tends to fall within the broad reach of Paranormal and Sci-Fi/Fantasy. They could be geared at adults, new adults, or young adults and I will still read it.

Besides reading, what other talents or hobbies do you have?
Besides reading, I am an exceptional television watcher, and predictor of "surprise" plot twists in any form. I am very rarely ever completely surprised by things that happen as stories of all types unfold, so when I am, I get really excited by it! I also like to write as well, and am always looking for my next bit of inspiration.

How excited are you to be a part of the Masquerade Crew?
As you may have surmised by my previous responses, I have a little bit of a love affair going with books, so getting the opportunity to read books is always a plus in my world! Getting the opportunity to read books and share my opinions on them, even better! I am very much looking forward to being able to review for Masquerade!

Ha! Exceptional TV watcher. Welcome to the Crew, Kenneth!
DeeJay and Mark