"The Perfect Vacation Read" Keys of Life by @UrielsJustice #fantasy


By tweeting this post, you can earn promotional tweets from me as part of the Amazon Tweet Exchange.
Details here.




Cover links to Amazon.com

Keys of Life

Keys of Life,Uriel's Justice

Written by Carolyn Schield & Tom Vorbeck

Genre(s): Supernatural Historical thriller, Historical Fantasy



GET YOUR COPY HERE!

        



Long ago, a violent war erupted between the Children of the Nephilim, who had once taken Eve's daughters as wives, and the Pure of Heart. The Nephilim's thirst for revenge rages through history as they slowly infiltrate global corporations, secret societies and international politics. The goal: is total domination.

Cordy McDermott isn't your typical veterinarian - unless your veterinarian also happens to have a black belt in karate. After rescuing an Egyptian princess from being sold as a sex slave, Cordy finds herself in the crosshairs of death, tangled in a harrowing battle dating to Biblical times.

Across the world, a young, brawny archeologist stumbles upon an ancient relic at the Egyptian temple of Abu Simbel after a mysterious dream. On the run, Ash and Cordy team up in a thrilling race against time to keep balance from falling in favor of an enemy bent on vengeance and absolute control.



An excerpt from

Keys of Life



Here's what

Fans are saying


What else have these authors been doing until now?

Artfully blending controversial history with a gift for storytelling, this brother and sister team creates a fascinating new paradigm on the ancient conflict between good and evil.

Powerful character development compels the reader to intimately relate as the struggle unfolds in both the natural world and spiritual realm. Get ready to be hooked into anxiously waiting for more of this!



The Perfect Vacation Read!

Keys of Life has all the things I look for when I escape into a good book with the added bonus of historically based fiction which appeals to my geek side. I was traveling on vacation with my sister and she mentioned several times that it must be a great book since I was doing a lot of giggling and other times holding my breath or wiping away tears.

I don't want to give away the details so can only recommend you read it for yourself. While I buy my share of things on-line, I'm not the type to go back and leave reviews or comments. I decided to make this book an exception and made it a point to write this review as soon as I returned home from my trip.

If you are looking for a good escape that still engages your brain, you will enjoy this book. I anxiously await the release of the next volume!

— Barbara