"Edge of your seat, thrilling time travel adventure." 15 Minutes by @jillybug



Cover links to Amazon.com

15 Minutes

A YA Time Travel Thriller (Rewind Series)



Written by
Jill Cooper

Genre: Science Fiction, Time Travel


The future can be a dangerous place when you changed the past....

15 minutes is all the Rewind Agency gives a person when they travel to the past, but for Lara Crane it’s enough for her to race through the city, find her mother, and stop her from being killed in a mugging that happened over ten years ago.

But the story she’s been told all her life is a lie. When Lara takes a bullet meant for her mother, her future changes forever. A new house, new friends and a new boyfriend turns Lara’s life upside down. She thinks if she can save her father from prison, reunite him with her mother, everything will be fine.

15 Minutes is an edgy high octane YA thriller where the people Lara trusts change in an instant. She is in a timeline she doesn't understand, and is about to make one fatal mistake as she faces an enemy so familiar, he’s family.

Praise for

15 Minutes


I love the plot of the story and it's amazing characters. I start reading this story and I couldn't put down the book until I finish it. I love that the story pulls you in, and you feel like your inside the story. Makes you wonder if you were her and you would get a chance like that what you'll have done different in those 15 minutes of your life . I hope you give it a try and love the book just like I did.



I have to say I've read my share of fiction books, but I can't name one that was even remotely similar to 15 minutes. The suspense in this book made me to stay still, I didn't even moved a muscle until I finished reading the book. I can easily say, Jill Cooper knows how to write an incredible book. Just WOW!

First of all I have to say the characters were well build, and the fast paced story really did the trick. As I said earlier, I couldn't put down the book because something new always happened and I wanted to know more. Jill Cooper created a conspiracy in the book that will absolutely blow you're mind and it will amaze you! I highly recommend 15 Minutes to everyone! You wont regret reading it!



15 MINUTES is an intense, edge of your seat, thrilling time travel adventure filled with lots of twists and turns. You'll be so absorbed into the story, you won't even realize that 70% of the novel has passed you by.

If you're looking for a time travel novel, do not hesitate to pick this one up! It has all the great elements about titles in this genre: great characters, the ups and downs of family/love interest dynamics, thrills, chills, adventure, time travel (duh!), twists, turns, and everything in between. I devoured this book, as I'm sure you will too.