It's official. Myth is doomed. Prophecy of the Setting Sunrise by @DianthaJones

I

T’S OFFICIAL. Myth is doomed. And it’s all Chloe Clever’s fault.

Prophecy
of the
Setting
Sunrise

Oracle of Delphi #2

by Diantha Jones




Still as whacked out as ever, Chloe is now faced with an even uglier truth: Not only is she the Pythia of the Great Unknown, but she is more powerful than she ever imagined and only the manifestations of her prophetic mind can save them all now.

With her Prince boyfriend, Strafford, and the Quad Fraternity always armed and ready to annihilate the opposition, she will embark on a mission to stop a great power that could consume every god in Myth...and everyone else she’s come to love.

But the worst is still to come.

Dark, painful secrets are revealed, threatening to tear Strafford from her arms, and just when she thinks the future could not look more grim, she is betrayed in the worst way.

With the heavens crumbling down around her, she must hurry to find a way to set things right. But will she be in time to save the one she loves most in the world from a fate that may be more dangerous than her own?

Reviews from Amazon


It surrounds Greek mythology which I am becoming to enjoy. Before reading any of the Oracle of Delphi Books, I couldn't fathom the idea of picking up a book on mythology. It didn't spark my interest. As I read the first book in the series, I fell in love with it. The plot seems a bit slower in this book than the first which makes it a little bit longer, but more enjoyable. The characters are believable and likeable which is a great thing. If I can't relate to at least one character, it's hard for me to get into that particular book but with this one that isn't the case.

Strafford keeps his same attitude which I find me giggling at times with. He's a mixture between a romantic and an ass. It's nice to see more of his background is revealed within this book. I loved learning more about him. As for Chloe, she's still the bad ass I thought she was in the first book, even though she seems confused for most of the book. But being an Oracle can't be that easy.

The journey they encounter throughout this book kept me engaged and wanting more. I had to find out what happened. I found places that were action and some that were a bit slower but it was perfect for me.

I enjoyed reading this book. I love that it picked up right where Book One left off. I will say that I get attached to the characters and find myself wanting to whack them for some of the decisions they make, but hey that's what makes this story great. The characters are relatable and the the plot is intriguing. Needless to say, I'm a fan and I can't wait to find out what happens next in "Myth."