P is for Piper LeVine: A Gypsy's Truth by @eris_kelli #atozchallenge #paranormal


Piper Levine, a Gypsy's Truth


by Eris Kelli





Cover links to Amazon


Piper LeVine is the daughter of wealthy Senator, Harold and Katrine, or so she thought. When a stranger arrives in the night and throws her identity into question, Piper must uncover the secrets of her true origin.

Treacherous demons from a past she never knew she had are coming for her and only the Gypsies know how to deal with the monsters of myth.

Nicholas proves less than truthful from the get-go, but who can she hold onto amongst a sea of mystic if not hostile strangers? He is dangerous, captivating, and the only one who she knows that will stand against the creatures of the dark that seek her.

In search for the truth Piper will find more than her identity. She will discover her destiny, what she is made of, and the family that determines her fate.

Praise for Piper Levine

This was an interesting take on gypsies. I have never read a story about them, but I have heard plenty. This was very interesting because of the paranormal connection they possess and I liked that. Kelli has given us something quite fresh. I had no idea where the connection would meet, but I liked it when we found out. Kelli has created quite an interesting world and I want more.



This was recommended by one of my favorite authors. It took me a long time to read this book. I was very hesitant because I thought it was another Twilight. I was not a Twilight fan and I usually skip YA book. I read all the books I had lined up for my reading so I decided to give this book a try. It was definitely not a Twilight book...it was a lot better. I couldn't put it down. I am very much looking forward to book 2.



This book was SUCH a great read. It had me hooked immediately and I couldn't put it down. I love when a book grabs me in such a way, that I have to share with everyone I know. I had my mother read it, my aunts read it and all of my reader friends. It was no surprise that they all loved it too! We're all anxiously waiting for the second book to come out.



There was just the right blend of paranormal and romance. I liked the way Nicolas and Pipers story progressed and even enjoyed the dynamic Toryn offered.



It's rare that I read a book that truly surprises me. This one was one of them. I always go into books with high expectations, but not knowing what to really expect. I picked this story on my kindle and couldn't put it down. I was hooked from the very beginning.




Author Bio


Eris Kelli grew up in the Pacific Northwest as the youngest of eight children. Her writing is fueled by her love of adventure, learning and her drive to explore an idea. She now resides in Midwest America, with her husband, 2 beautiful children, and happy old dog. Currently she is fast at work on the third book in the Piper LeVine Series.

Connect with the author online