L is for Lisa Gordon aka @lisalazuli, recom'd by @PHunterLandes #atozchallenge #writer


L is for

Lisa Gordon




Recommended by Paul H Landes



Why did you recommend this author?

Lisa is a tireless supporter of the Indie author community. She has reviewed, blogged and sung the praises on so many authors. In my particular case she helped me immensely with background information for my second book. It has been a real pleasure to get to know her.

A Sealed Fate



Cover links to Amazon

Why do you recommend this book?

I reviewed this book earlier and described it as Michael Crichton meets Jack Kerouac. Stylishly written with humor and intrigue, it takes you behind the scene in exotic Dubai with very likable characters. I actually read this book twice!

Links


About Lisa Gordon

Twitter
Facebook


About Linda Larsen

Facebook
Website