"Adventure, Romance, and Faith" Seal of the King by @ralmart01 #fantasy #sale


By tweeting this post, you can earn promotional tweets from me as part of the Amazon Tweet Exchange.
Details here.




Cover links to Amazon.com

Seal of the King

Written by Ralph Smith

Genre: Christian Fantasy

Amazon  | Goodreads  | Twitter  | Facebook  | Website

for a limited time!

Get your copy HERE


The battle between dark and light rages and the world is on the cusp of a tipping point. Will an age of darkness befall mankind or will the light prevail? 

David and Aurora have seen visions of each other their entire lives but never met, until now. Aurora a fearsome warrior and David a simple farmer are thrust into the heart of the battle. An ancient prophecy foretells of their final showdown with the Dark One. Will their faith be strong enough for them to prevail? 

Join them as they embark on their journey to the lair of the beast knowing they may never return.



An excerpt from

Seal of the King


.

Here's what

Fans are saying


Entralling and Compelling, 
Strong Christian Fantasy. 
Don't Miss This.

I "bought" Seal of the King as a free offering from Amazon. The description grabbed me as it falls in the genre of Christian fantasy, a supernatural thriller, spiritual warfare, all genres that I love.

When I spoke to Ralph via Skype he asked me how I found the novel. I replied, "Ralph, it is just a wonderful tale, positive, uplifting, sobering, entertaining, educating, honors God and His word, true spiritual warfare."

This book stays with you after you finish it and it is hard leaving David's and Aurora's world.



Adventure, Romance, 
and Faith in this 
Exciting Fantasy Novel

“Seal of the King” is an action-packed fantasy novel with a strong romance and a deep faith at its core. 

“Seal of the King” is entertaining, and I liked it a lot. It’s got plenty of conflict to keep the plot suspenseful (one of my favorite scenes was where Aurora and David were fleeing from the demons at the nursing home), but the heart of the novel is how right Aurora and David are for each other and how they are two parts of a whole.

It’s nice to have a romance where the two leads aren’t at odds and sparring with each other until the end; instead, the two here are partners and use their strengths to fight the battle against the Dark One. It’s also nice to have a wholesome romance that’s based in faith—Aurora brings out David’s faith and together they grow in service to the deity they call our Lord, and they rally others around them by being true to that faith.

If you’re looking for a wholesome fantasy romance that’s still exciting and compulsively readable, I recommend “Seal of the King.”

— E. Lucas


Author Bio

Ralph Smith


Ralph Smith - was born in 1964, and grew up in Northport, NY.

I'll never forget those days when we would walk to school, ride bikes to the beach, play stick ball in the street, and hang out under the street lights until well past dark. Life was simpler then and I learned something really important (although it took me many years to understand it).

Every day of your life is what you make of it. I've had my share of good and bad days. No matter what we face in life, how we face it is just as important as the outcome.

I like the current phrase "Be Present", but I would take it one step further. Make the most out of every moment, so that if anyone is your last you can look back in pride at not having wasted it. How we touch the lives of those around us is far more important than what we've accomplished.

I have been blessed with a wonderful wife and three sons who fill my life with purpose every day.