Paranormal vampire story with a twist. BLOODGIFTED by @TimaMariaLacoba



Bloodgifted

Book 1 of the Dantonville Legacy

by Tima Maria Lacoba


Amazon  |  Goodreads  |  Facebook  |  Twitter




Descended from a cursed Roman soldier, primary school teacher, Laura Dantonville carries a rare genetic mutation that makes her a coveted prize to the secret community of vampires who reside in beautiful harbour city of Sydney. Her unique blood not only enables them to daywalk, but is also the key to ending a centuries-old curse.

As such she becomes the epicentre of a power struggle between two rival vampire factions who want to claim her. The oldest and most powerful of these is led by Alec Munro, whose position as leader, or Princeps, gives him sole claim to Laura.

Has she any other choice but to accept her destiny?

What fans are saying about

Bloodgifted


Right from the first page the characters are believable
and the story line compelling.




An excellent paranormal vampire story
with a twist.




A new take on the "traditional" vampires.


Author Bio


My name is Tima Maria Lacoba and my background is in archaeology and Ancient Roman History, especially Roman Britain. I was a practicing archaeologist for many years before taking up high school teaching. It gave me the opportunity to take my students on overseas excursions to visit the amazing archaeological sites they've only seen in books.

One day, I surrendered to the itch of writing. After many years reading and correcting my students' creative writing tasks and essays, I decided it was time to write my own. I couldn't hold it in any longer.

Bloodgifted is the result.