Two things that make a character likable. Interview with @melissasnark



We're pleased to introduce

Melissa Snark

Author of

Battle Cry





Cover links to Amazon.com


           


Lightening Round


Dark Chocolate or Milk Chocolate?

Dark Chocolate

Vampires or Werewolves?

Werewolves!

What was the last adult beverage you had?

A glass of red wine


Serious Round


Do you plan or pants it?

Oh, I'm definitely a plotter. When I started writing, I flew by the seat of my pants but the process follows far too many dead ends and time lost to massive rewrites. Now I prefer a structured approach to writing craft.

Give me two ways that you use to make your characters likeable to the reader.

A character's likeability is two part. The most important component is for the hero to have a sense of humor. Appealing characters also have believable flaws that drive the story as the arc results in some real and compelling growth.


Wacky Question


If you found yourself back in the 80s, what piece of clothing would you rock?

I had a denim jacket in high school which I simply adored. If I flashed back to the 80s, that coat would be the first thing I put on!


Author Bio



Subscribe to Melissa Snark's newsletter for new releases, prizes, and lots of fun.
http://wp.me/P28tOk-av 

You'll get a free ebook just for signing up!

 Author Melissa Snark lives in the San Francisco bay area with her husband, three children, and a glaring of litigious felines. She reads and writes fantasy and romance, and is published with The Wild Rose Press & Nordic Lights Press. She is a coffeeoholic, chocoholic, and a serious geek girl. Her Loki's Wolves series stems from her fascination with wolves and mythology.

She blogs about books and writing on http://www.thesnarkology.com/.

Visit her website at http://www.melissasnark.com/.