Loves finding new authors to read. MEET @SPWWrites, Our New Crew Member



Buffer 

Tell everyone a little bit about yourself.
I'm a reader, writer, gardener and love big crazy dogs.

Who are some of your favorite authors? Books?
There are so many, but lately I'm loving Lilianna Hart, Stephen King, Donna Tart, Emily Kimmelman, Nina Mason the list goes on and on. I especially love finding new authors.

What are your favorite genres of books to read?
I love mystery, cozy mystery, suspense and horror all with a sprinkling of romance.

Besides reading, what other talents or hobbies do you have?
I am an amazing cook and grow fantastic tomatoes.

How excited are you to be a part of the Masquerade Crew?
Extremely excited - love to read and share!!!!!

New, up-and-coming authors? We've got those! Welcome to the Crew, Susan!

DeeJay and Mark