MEET Natalie AKA @writerwizard, Our New Crew Member

Buffer

Tell everyone a little bit about yourself.
I’m a 31-year-old blind individual. I graduated from college in 2012 with a degree in English and a minor in history. I’m an aspiring writer and naturally would love to be published one day. And on top of being a wannabe writer, I enjoy books. I probably read more than a hundred books each year. It’s one of the reasons why I started reviewing books. I figured I read so many, I might as well share my opinion about them!

Who are some of your favorite authors? Books?
Some of my favorite books include the Harry Potter series, the Percy Jackson series, All I Asking for is My Body, The Death and Life of Charlie St. Cloud, To Kill a Mockingbird, Howl’s Moving Castle, Holes, etc.

Some of my favorite authors include JK Rowling, Nora Roberts, Lisa Kleypas, Julia Quinn, and some others I’m sure I’m forgetting. 

What are your favorite genres of books to read?
Romance is #1. After that is a mix of fantasy, young adult and non-fiction. However, I’m not limiting myself. If I find something that sounds good, I’ll give it a go!

Besides reading, what other talents or hobbies do you have?
I think I’m a pretty decent writer, although I haven’t done much yet to really establish myself. I’m working on it. Other than that, I don’t really have any talents. As for hobbies, I off and on collect things. Autographs, coins, sports cards. I’m also a huge sports nut, so during the year you’ll find me tuned into a sports game.

How excited are you to be a part of the Masquerade Crew?
I’m very excited. I’ve been trying to find a book review crew to join for quite some time. Doing reviews on your own is O.K., but lonely. So it’ll be great to be part of a group!

And we're happy to have you! Welcome to the Crew, Natalie!