MEET JeNai, Our New Crew Member, AKA @LovelyMyeya13



Buffer

Tell everyone a little bit about yourself.
I am a 27-year-old mom of two amateur nail artists who lives in Atlanta, GA. I did attend GA State for Journalism but I realized that life was meant to be artistic, so nails became my canvas. I also write for a Harry Potter news website HPSupporters.com and I love it!!!


Who are some of your favorite authors? Books?

My all-time favorite author is JK Rowling. I also like James Patterson and Anne Rice. My favorite books include the entire Harry Potter series, the Women's Murder Club series, and Beauty's Release.

What are your favorite genres of books to read?
I like Young Adult, Fantasy, Chick Lit, Mystery/Suspense, and Erotica. Don't judge me too bad for that last one!!!

Besides reading, what other talents or hobbies do you have?
I am really into nail art and I'm pretty good at it, and I like to cook. I hate cleaning dishes so the cooking sometimes does not always happen.

How excited are you to be a part of the Masquerade Crew?
OF COURSE I'M EXCITED!!! I've never been in a review group before so I'm looking forward to not only reading new material (because how many times can I really re-read Half-Blood Prince) and giving people great advice on books!!!


Harry Potter makes everyone crazy! Welcome to the Crew, JeNai!


Interested in being a Crew Member? JOIN US!