MEET Kelly AKA @vampirella1981, Our New Crew Member

Buffer

Tell everyone a little bit about yourself.
Hi, I am a married mum to two gorgeous little girls, Hayley age 5, and Leah age 1. I have been married to my husband Peter for 8 years. I enjoy reading and am a proper book worm, and I also enjoy spending time with my family and also watching movies, preferably horror movies as they are my fave.

Who are some of your favorite authors? Books?
My fave author at the moment are Sam Stone, who is the author of The Vampire Gene Series (Killing Kiss, Futile Flame, Demon Dance and Hateful Heart) also Zombies In New York And Other Bloody Jottings and just released novella Zombies At Tiffany’s. A few other of my fave authors at the moment are Laurell K Hamilton for her Anita Blake Vampire Hunter series, and also Keri Arthur for her Dark Angel series.

Some of my other fave books are The Twilight Saga books, Department 19 & Department 19 The Rising. I also like the Morganville Vampire Series by Rachel Caine. I am also a big Marilyn Monroe fan so another of my fave books is The Complete Last Sitting by Bert Stern as well as Marilyn Monroe A Case For Murder by Jay Margolis. Oh, and I nearly forgot I also love The Taker Trilogy (The Taker & The Reckoning) by Alma Katsu.

What are your favorite genres of books to read?
My fave genre has to be horror, most definitely, closely followed by sci-fi and paranormal books.

Besides reading, what other talents or hobbies do you have?
Besides reading I also like spending time with my family, and also love watching films too.

How excited are you to be a part of the Masquerade Crew?
Really excited to be a part of the Masquerade Crew as I just love to read and pretty much spend a lot of my time reading once my kids have gone to bed.

Ooh, a horror fan! Cool! Welcome to the Crew, Kelly!