Breathtaking Sequel to Jane Eyre. All Hallows at Eyre Hall by @LucciaGray #romance


By tweeting this post, you can earn promotional tweets from me as part of the Amazon Tweet Exchange.
Details here.





Cover links to Amazon.com

All Hallows at Eyre Hall

Breathtaking Sequel to Jane Eyre

Written by Luccia Gray

Genre(s): Victorian, Gothic Romance


GET YOUR COPY HERE!

           



Rediscover the world of Jane Eyre... 

Twenty-two years after her marriage to Edward Rochester, Jane is coping with the imminent death of her bedridden husband - and the revelation of his unspeakable secrets.

Richard Mason has returned, instigating a sequence of events which will expose Rochester’s disloyalty to Jane, his murderous plots, and innumerable other sins. Drawn into a complex conspiracy, everything Jane holds dear is threatened.

Who was the man she thought she loved? What is she prepared to do to safeguard her family and preserve her own stability?



An excerpt from

All Hallows at Eyre Hall



Here's what

Fans are saying


Enraptured with Jane Eyre

Absolutely AMAZING!!! A stellar read. I fell in love with Jane Eyre all over again. A definite red-bleary-eyed, up all night, because I could not put it down, awesome read.

A beautiful a complement to "Jane Eyre". Luccia Gray's "All Hallow at Eyre Hall", is a sequel that is so masterfully written you are unaware that it is not Charlotte Bronte. She is that talented. Set twenty-four years later the plot is very riveting and robust. The cast of characters, old and new, will appeal to old readers as well as new readers.

I fell off a cliff when I reached the end (in a good way). I was screaming, more, more, more. I never wanted it to end. I will cherish this book and reread it for many years to come. I am definitely ecstatic and looking forward to the next in the trilogy, "Twelfth Night in Eyre Hall".

I suggest when reading be prepared for plenty of hours of addictive reading. Do have tissues on hand for snot bubbles induced from crying. Do not drink while reading, you might spew it while laughing. Do not throw your book or device while ranting. Do enjoy to the fullest and become enraptured with Jane Eyre again.



A captivating and addicting read!

I have to admit I have never read the original books, but that being said I am now totally hooked and plan on going back and reading them!

What better way to inspire a new generation to want to read the classics? Mrs. Grey has done an amazing job at continuing a classic work of art! Even those of us who hadn't read the originals will fall in love with Jane Eyre and those around her. Reading All Hollows at Eyre Hall felt like I was reading a classic.

The author has done an amazing job of staying true to the characters and time period. The plot was well thought out and leaves the reader needing to know what is next for Jane and her family. A great spin off of a classic strong female lead. Amyone who loves a little scandle in their romance, classic or victorian London or the first novel of Jane Eyre is sure to enjoy this story. Even without having previously read Jane Eyre I instantly found myself captivated by her and her story.

The story was so well told that it was easy to feel like I was there and I quickly found myself lost within its pages. I was worried that I may not be able to understand all that was happening because of not reading the the other nivels, but this is a wonderful stand alone novel (although I did have to get the other novels after reading this just out of curiosity).

I never was one for historical romance, but this has ooened up a whole new genera for me. Luccia Gray is definatly an author to watch out for and I can not wait to read the next novel!!

— ANR*2 


Author Bio

Luccia Gray



Luccia Gray was born in London and now lives in the south of Spain with her husband. She has three children and three grandchildren. When she's not reading or writing, she teaches English at an Adult Education Centre and at University. Almost a year ago, she stopped scribbling surreptitiously and decided her life-long dream of stringing words into stories, and stories into novels, should come true, and it did.