"Fan-freakin-tastic!" All These Pieces of Me by @ce_kilgore #romance



Cover links to Amazon.com

All These 

Pieces of Me

The Stables

Written by C.E. Kilgore

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Amazon  | Goodreads  | Twitter  | Facebook  | Website


Emma’s autism allows her to see the world inside out and right past the physical scars that Brandon had begun to think would be the only thing the world would ever see.

Set in Dallas, Texas, this is a Contemporary Romance series with subtle BDSM elements and mature themes, including physical disfigurement, Autism, and OCD. Each book will be a complete story, no cliffhangers. 

Brandon 

To say that I’m ugly is like saying a cemetery is quiet. Okay, maybe parts of me are attractive, sure. I’d gotten more than my share of second, hungry glances from women at clubs. Then I’d turn to the other side and they’d get a nice big glimpse of Quasimodo. Only the desperately drunk or the ‘I can fix you’ chicks took a third look. Not Emma, though.

She looked right at my scars and didn’t miss a beat. The typical stares from folks noticing my face just blend into the background noise as I try to comprehend this odd little woman. She’s still and quiet, clutching her teddy bear like it’s nobody’s business. And maybe it’s not. Maybe least of all mine.

There’s more there, I’m sure. Way more. And for the first time, I think I’m going to actually put in the effort to find out what, because I think it may just completely blow my sorry world apart.

Emma 

The guy walking in front of me is seriously massive. I’d heard that everything is bigger in Texas, but this is absolutely ridiculous. There’s also the matter of his face. He has me both ready to swoon and run screaming in the same crazy second. I’m still not sure which of those options my body has decided on. I think the jury is still out on a lot of things to do with my current state of affairs.

I wish I could talk the way that I think instead of stammering through life like a little girl who holds onto a damn teddy bear and continues to obsess over the color pink. I can't, though. My brain just doesn't work that way. His gentle brown eyes put me at ease for some reason I haven’t quite worked out yet, and I really want to know his story.

Scars are just part of life and we all have them. Most of us are lucky, though, and have scars we can hide deep down inside. Most of us aren't forced to wear them on our face.

*This book is intended for mature readers and contains romantic scenes of intimacy. This book does include light BDSM themes.



An excerpt from

All These 

Pieces of Me


.

Here's what

Fans are saying


This book, to me, was fan-freakin-tastic. It was so sweet, meaningful and had a delicious dirty edge to it. It was off the charts sexy and hot. Emma has to be one of my all time favorite heroines. She was so endearing and, oddly enough...normal!

I loved everything about this book. Totally recommend!!



What a refreshing read! I loved that this book. I just felt drawn to the characters who were both flawed. And, they showed with their relationship that real true love can heal you and help you overcome any obstacle.

[There] is a BDSM aspect to it which I wasn't for sure how that would work, I could've done without it because I thought the story worked just as well without it, but it was a nice touch. One of my faves for 2014 so far!



Author Bio

C.E. Kilgore


C.E. Kilgore (1981 - ) has always had a love of romantic stories and science fiction. Although active in the writing community during her undergraduate studies, she chose to focus on her love of history and culture. Graduating with an HBA in History and a BA in Cultural Anthropology, she puts a deep emphasis on creating characters and environments within her writing that are full of both culture and history. 

The relationship development between characters and the worlds they live in is also an important aspect of her stories. Sarcasm, comedy, hidden "modern" references and subtle hints at underlined universal meanings are common within her writing style, but there is always plenty of action and a darker side lurking just around the corner.