MEET Samantha aka @faerietalebooks, Our New Crew Member

Buffer

Tell everyone a little bit about yourself.
I am a library assistant in North Carolina. I started blogging to help promote literacy with Young Adults, but soon I realized that I had found my passion. To be able to share my love of reading with other people really makes my day! I am married and have three beautiful children. I am often told that my room resembles a used book store…which I really cannot argue with! I have a Kindle, but prefer having a real book in my hands! My Blogs are:
Faerie Tale Books (www.faerietalebooks.org)
Teen Blurb (www.teenblurb.org)



Who are some of your favorite authors? Books?
Some of my favorite authors are Jennifer L. Armentrout, Abbi Glines, J.C. Reed, Sylvia Day, Georgia Cates, and J. Kenner. I love so may authors and can’t wait to discover more. The Lux Series (Jennifer L. Armentrout), The Existence Series (Abbi Glines), Beauty Series (Georgie Cates), The Crossfire Series (Sylvia Day), and The Stark Series (J. Kenner). Just to name a few ;)

What are your favorite genres of books to read?
Paranormal Romance, Urban Fantasy, Young Adult, New Adult, and Erotica.

Besides reading, what other talents or hobbies do you have?
I like to knit and crochet, play the guitar, and write when the mood strikes me.

How excited are you to be a part of the Masquerade Crew?
I am very excited about being a part of the Masquerade Crew! Having a great team to work with and share the love of reading is awesome!


Welcome to the Crew, Samantha!