MEET Laylah Jade aka @lusciouslaylah, Our New Crew Member

Buffer 

Tell everyone a little bit about yourself.
Hi I'm Laylah, I am located in Australia and live in the beautiful state of NSW. I'm a single stay at home mum to 4 month old baby girl, it's just us and our 1 year old staffy. We spend lots of time visiting family and friends, also just spending quality time together. Once my baby has gone to sleep, I read to relax myself everyday.

Who are some of your favorite authors? Books?
Heavenly Hell by Aria Williams and Alter by Lilliana Anderson are the most recent new releases that I loved reading. 5th Horseman and 8th Confession by James Patterson.

What are your favorite genres of books to read?
Fantasy, paranormal, young adult are my favorite, but I also don't mind reading romance, thriller, crime.

Besides reading, what other talents or hobbies do you have?
I play video games on my PS3, I am a coin collector, but I mostly just play games with my daughter.

How excited are you to be a part of the Masquerade Crew?
I'm very excited, I like reading new books and to be able to say what I thought for everyone to read makes me feel like I'm making a difference for authors.

Welcome to the Crew, Laylah!