He was gorgeous. Dominant. Possessive. Painfully sweet. #erotic @authorjcgrant




Cover links to Amazon.com
He was gorgeous. Dominant. Possessive. Painfully sweet. 

And he could fuck. The man was built to fuck. And he wanted me.

Playing For Keeps 

An Erotic Love Story

by J.C. Grant

Genre/Keyword(s): Romance, Erotic, Millionaire,





GET YOUR COPY HERE!

     





Synopsis


WARNING: THIS IS AN EROTIC NOVEL. If you do NOT like OTT Dominant, Possessive, Alpha-males, Playing For Keeps is not for you.

Living in LA and dating celebrities wasn't what it was cracked up to be. I found out the hard way many had a lifestyle I wanted no part of.

Then David Taylor forced his way into my life. A sledge hammer breaking down my well crafted walls.

He was gorgeous and sexy and intimidating. I was drawn to him in a way I had never been to anyone or anything. And I knew I couldn't have him, I was too damaged, too flawed to really connect.

David saw what I was from the beginning. A broken scared girl locked away inside an aloof woman. And he was determined to free me. To make me his. 




Book Trailer





Amazon Preview