It's not going to stay in Dallas. NIGHT BLIND by @DRSlaten #paranormal #romance


By tweeting this post, you can earn promotional tweets from me as part of the Amazon Tweet Exchange.
Details here.





Cover links to Amazon.com

Night Blind

Written by D.R. Slaten

Genre: Paranormal Romance




As Lucien, Rory, and Ellie navigate the intricacies of a full triad, including one man new to man-love, they also have to seek and destroy the source of the sickness afflicting witches.   

Every Vampire Lord needs a shifter bodyguard. Rory has been Lucien’s for a while now. And although Rory’s been protecting Lucien’s body, Lucien has been just plain lusting after Rory. Unfortunately, Rory’s been rebuffing Lucien’s advances. That is, until Ellie comes along with her witchy bad self. The Witch Council is sending her to Dallas in her capacity as Enforcer. And to make matters more interesting, they’re also sending Lucien and Rory.

Ellie’s mission is to find and destroy the source of the witch sickness. Along the way, she uncovers Rory’s reason for hesitating in accepting Lucien’s advances. Rory’s never been with a man before. As a result, Rory and his wolf are confused when Lucien comes on to him. But with Ellie’s help, Rory’s not confused anymore. Now, what happens in Dallas… Well, it’s not going to stay in Dallas.

As Lucien, Rory, and Ellie navigate the intricacies of a full triad, they also have to navigate the treacherous home of the Dallas Vampire Lord during the winter solstice. Because something is rotten. And Ellie’s pretty sure it’s the Dallas Vampire Lord.




An excerpt from

Night Blind


.

Author Bio

Luca Pesaro


In my before life, I was a trial lawyer. Stuff happened. You know—life happened. Now I write stories that swirl around in my head. I love doing both. I just can't do both well. I like doing things well. So, because of the circumstances allowing me to write, I gave up lawyering to become a writer.

Now for the good stuff. I love dogs although both of mine have long since gone to doggy heaven. I read lots of books in a variety of genres. I make fun of the news and reality TV. I think chocolate should be on the food pyramid as its own category. Dirty martinis are my preferred drink.

I think good friends, good conversation over a good meal is the ideal way to spend any free time. I'm not human until and unless I have had my first cup of coffee. And last but not least, I always try to buy flowers for my hotel rooms because it just makes it feel more like home.