"Give me a strong Marine with an open heart." What Matters Most by @ReanaMalori #romance


By tweeting this post, you can earn promotional tweets from me as part of the Amazon Tweet Exchange.
Details here.





Cover links to Amazon.com

What Matters Most

Hero's Crossing

Written by Reana Malori

Genre: Contemporary Romance, Military

Amazon  | Goodreads  | Twitter  | Facebook  | Website



Major Evan Knight was a battle-hardened man who had always put the Marine Corps before his own needs.

Sierra Walker, a single mother raising a nine-year old son, wanted more from life than what was in front of her.

A school project for her son would bring Major Knight into their lives and give them all something they never knew they needed...each other.



An excerpt from

What Matters Most


.

Here's what

Fans are saying


This is a really good romance story, which we all need sometimes. Not too much hardcore sex and the storyline was perfect.

What grew from that is a wonderful story full of sweetness, two people getting to know each other, and a very, very sexy scene toward the end that will make you want to hug your lover very tightly.

I loved this story because it had all the things I enjoy in a book.

This is definitely a book to be enjoyed when you simply need a good love story with some hot sexy times included, but where the "sexy times" don't overtake the entire story.

Loved it! Reana Malori keeps getting better and better. I want more stories!


Every once in a while I like to read great simple stories like this one.

Give me a strong Marine with an open heart any day.

Ready made families are hard at times but this one is beautifully done. No serious drama made it a fun short read.



Author Bio

Reana Malori


Reana Malori is a pseudonym for a chick with dreams of world domination. However, if that’s not possible, I’m willing to settle for being one of the best interracial romance / erotica writers on the market (along with some of my favorite authors who already know who they are). 

I’ve been reading romance novels since the age of 14 and know what appeals to me as reader. The goal is to provide that same experience for the people who read my work. 

Strong military men will always be a favorite topic of mine, so my plan is to have a few more stories with this as a general theme. I’m a fan of Highlanders, Alpha-males, and strong women who love with everything they have. 

I currently live in Northern Virginia with my wonderful husband and our two wonderful boys. My goal is to write books that will help readers escape for a while and relax.