"Had some hot scenes." Weekend Fling by @ReanaMalori #romance


By tweeting this post, you can earn promotional tweets from me as part of the Amazon Tweet Exchange.
Details here.





Cover links to Amazon.com

Weekend Fling

Written by Reana Malori

Genre: Contemporary Romance, Military

Amazon  | Goodreads  | Twitter  | Facebook  | Website



After a weekend fling that meant more than it was supposed to, Kara Thomas finds out she’s pregnant with Austin Delaney’s child. Kara doesn't want to trap Austin into being a father, and she knows he has a very dangerous job as a Navy Seal. However, she realizes she made the wrong choice in not telling Austin about her pregnancy when he shows up at her door unexpectedly.

Austin doesn't know if he's ready to be a father, but he knows that he wants Kara. When he finds out she’s having his baby, he’s determined to make her his wife, in every sense of the word.



An excerpt from

Weekend Fling


.

Here's what

Fans are saying


I couldn't put down the kindle. I was compelled to read this to the end in one sitting.

This is the first book I have read by this author. However, it assuredly wont be the last.

I don't want to do any spoilers so I would just encourage those who haven't read the author's work to give this a shot. You won't be disappointed.


This was good and had some hot scenes. I like it that her friends stood by her as well as her man.

Well developed characters and what could have turned out to be the usual plot wasn't.

I enjoyed and would recommend.



Author Bio

Reana Malori


Reana Malori is a pseudonym for a chick with dreams of world domination. However, if that’s not possible, I’m willing to settle for being one of the best interracial romance / erotica writers on the market (along with some of my favorite authors who already know who they are). 

I've been reading romance novels since the age of 14 and know what appeals to me as reader. The goal is to provide that same experience for the people who read my work. 

Strong military men will always be a favorite topic of mine, so my plan is to have a few more stories with this as a general theme. I’m a fan of Highlanders, Alpha-males, and strong women who love with everything they have. 

I currently live in Northern Virginia with my wonderful husband and our two wonderful boys. My goal is to write books that will help readers escape for a while and relax.