A humorous and honest author. @SDSouthard nominated by @ancumer #atozchallenge


By tweeting this post, you can earn promotional tweets from me as part of the Amazon Tweet Exchange.
Details here.

Our theme for the A to Z challenge is authors who are more than just writers.

H is for Humorous and Honest

Cover links to Amazon.com

I ran across Scott Southard in the Twitterverse through one of his posts, "Drowning in Tweets". He was offering help for those of us who had just embarked on the Twitter journey and were lost at sea. Each and every time I run across one of his posts on his blog, it brings a smile to my face and laughter to my heart.  

He is not afraid to be honest about who he is as an author, as a person. He does not pretend to have it all together and continuously shares his experiences in a lighthearted and humorous manner.