"Fun witty book" Above Par by @CDonahue_Writes #romance


By tweeting this post, you can earn promotional tweets from me as part of the Amazon Tweet Exchange.
Details here.





Cover links to Amazon.com

Above Par

Written by Crystal Donahue

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Amazon  | Goodreads  | Twitter  | Facebook  | Website



There are no mulligans in love.


Drew's life just got a whole lot harder. Her relationships are falling apart, her little sister is failing math, and her parents are leaving for Florida to take care of Grandpa. Now not only does she have to play surrogate parent, study to graduate from her last semester of college, and deal with the looming threat of full-on adulthood, she has to do it all while running the family's mini-golf course by herself.

Even the upbeat Drew is starting to feel like she just drove her ball down the unfairway.

Her luck takes a turn when she meets Weston, the snarky geometry teacher. He's smart, capable, dependable, and handsome—a real hole in one. But even Weston has a few hazards of his own. Now Drew will have to decide whether his secret is the wedge that drives them apart, or pushes them together.



An excerpt from

Above Par


.

Here's what

Fans are saying


I could NOT put this book down. I read it in one day!! OMG!

Let me just say, Wes is my book boyfriend currently. I have a book hangover with this book. A HUGE book hangover. Shhhh, don’t tell anyone. I couldn’t deal with the questions today!!

The supporting characters in the book were amazingly written and frankly very likable. I hope Max and Stac make it! I’m involved in all their lives!!


I absolutely loved this book. Once I picked up this fast paced novel, I couldn’t put it down. I also didn’t want it to end.

This was a fun witty book that had me laughing, crying and wishing for a happy ending. This book was well thought out and put together beautifully. The author did an amazing job portraying her thoughts.

The characters are very strong and likeable. I was able to feel what they were feeling. This is a good thing when reading because I think the most important element is to be able to connect with the characters in a book.

This is the kind of romance novel that I love to read. This book has the perfect amount of everything. Crystal did a phenomenal job. I can’t wait to read more books from this author. Check it out.. you don’t know what you are missing. Definitely 5 stars.


Author Bio

Crystal Donahue


Crystal Donahue has been fortunate to live all over the US, including but not limited to Arizona, Hawaii, and Georgia. She currently resides near the Iowa/Illinois border with her tornado obsessed son and their mischievous cat, Brownie. She is a procrastinator of epic proportions, finds humor in almost everything, loves sarcasm and loathes washing dishes. 

A 2004 graduate of Western Illinois University, Crystal has held several unique jobs including driving a Zamboni and being a relay operator for the hearing and speech impaired. While working as a claims adjuster she realized life is too short not to do something that makes you happy and returned to school to study nursing.

Between work and raising her son she somehow manages to find time to write too, usually to the detriment of her social life. Fortunately her friends and family rock so it isn't much of an issue...yet.