Loves any and all genres. MEET @painterchictoo, Our New Crew Member



Buffer 

Tell everyone a little bit about yourself.
Mommy of three who loves to read anything I can get my hands on :)

Who are some of your favorite authors? Books?
Honestly depends on what week you catch me on lol. Old school favorites include Christine Feehan, Johanna Lindsey and Julie Garwood. But recently I have several to include: Leanne Davis, Shelly Crane, Lilliana Anderson, K. Bromberg, Tara Brown, Sarra Cannon, JC Emery. Want me to go on?

What are your favorite genres of books to read?
I love romance, paranormal, young adult, mystery etc. Doesn't matter, I like them all.

Besides reading, what other talents or hobbies do you have?
I love to oil paint and am an avid crafter.

How excited are you to be a part of the Masquerade Crew?
VERY!

I'm sure our collection of Indie reads will impress you. Welcome to the Crew, Solmarie!

DeeJay and Mark