Looking for a few Indie gems. MEET @roberta_pearce, Our New Crew Member






Tell everyone a little bit about yourself.I'm female. I live in Toronto, Ontario. I write contemporary romance. And I love writing reviews!

Who are some of your favorite authors? Books?I'm slightly addicted to Lee Child's Reacher books . . . but I've read them all and am a little put out at Mr. Child for not writing faster. I've started reading Diane Capri's Hunt for Reacher series to keep me entertained in the meantime. Stieg Larsson's Millennium Trilogy; Jane Eyre; Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum [the latest has been on my TBR list since it came out, but I'm hoarding it for future consumption]. I've been reading a lot of indies lately . . . some good gems but a lot of . . . not gems. Trying to find a reviewing voice for such times. I don't like to be mean, but I love being honest. Differentiation is tough.


What are your favorite genres of books to read?Thriller, mystery, chicklit [some - not all], some romance [but I don't like to review it, as it's the genre in which I write, and reviews of it can read churlishly if not wholly positive], and some literary fiction and classics. [FYI, very tired of YA, YA paranormal, and fanfiction . . .]

Besides reading, what other talents or hobbies do you have?I dabble in graphic arts and video, but not very proficient in either. I just started a blog on Goodreads [definitely hobby, not talent]. I garden and am looking forward to spring. And I drink a lot of wine with friends . . . that's a talent, not a hobby.

How excited are you to be a part of the Masquerade Crew?There are no words! But "very"!


We're happy to have another Thriller-lover on board! Welcome to the Crew, Roberta!

DeeJay and Mark