Enjoys well-researched Historical Fiction. MEET @DaveMacelroy, Our New Crew Member



Buffer 

Tell everyone a little bit about yourself.
My name is Dave and I'm an avid book reader, of course. By day I'm a professional in the field of Geology, though these days I spend most of my time in an office.

Who are some of your favorite authors? Books?
I like a wide variety of literature, though I favor History, Science and Science Fiction. I enjoy the occasioal Fantasy or Horror read within certain parameters. I can't really choose favorite authors as I'm always looking for something new.


What are your favorite genres of books to read?
I read a lot of non-fiction, but in fiction I lean towards Science Fiction and intelligent Horror or imaginative Fantasy. A good Historical Fiction will satisfy my reading habit as long as the research is properly done.

Besides reading, what other talents or hobbies do you have?
When I was younger I participated in swing dancing, but I'm past that now.

How excited are you to be a part of the Masquerade Crew?
I'm very pleased to be a part of the crew and look forward to discovering some great books and new authors.

Avid reader? You've come to the right place! Welcome to the Crew, Dave!

DeeJay and Mark