He's a DJ by trade. MEET @AdamAuthor, Our New Crew Member



Buffer 

Tell everyone a little bit about yourself.
I am a father of 4 who loves reading and writing fiction. I've been married for 15 years, and my wife and I frequently trade books when we're done.

Who are some of your favorite authors? Books?
I have really enjoyed reading the entire David Eddings collection, though the first book I can remember reading in its entirety was The Wishsong of Shannara by Terry Brooks. I also like to read non-fiction historical books - mostly biographies. Isaacson's Jobs and Benjamin Franklin are among my faves.

What are your favorite genres of books to read?
I like Fantasy, Sci-Fi, True Crime, and Detective Novels, as well as Biographies. As long as there's a story to get me hooked, I'm there.

Besides reading, what other talents or hobbies do you have?
I like to listen to all kinds of music. Just like words, music can transport you to a different world. Because of this, I am a DJ by trade.

How excited are you to be a part of the Masquerade Crew?
Incredibly. I hope that I can help authors achieve their dreams.

Achieving dreams. That's what we're about! Welcome to the Crew, Adam!

DeeJay and Mark