I love a happily ever after ending. Interview w/ @mayatylerauthor



We're pleased to introduce

Maya Tyler

Author of

Dream Hunter





Cover links to Amazon.com


           


Lightning Round


Black coffee, coffee with cream, or coffee with cream and sugar?

Definitely with cream and sugar!

Favourite City

New York City

Vampires or Werewolves?

Vampires


Serious Round


Do you believe an author can be psychoanalyzed from the content of their first novel?

Absolutely! After publishing my book, I thought about my characters and what inspired me to write Dream Hunter and I realized how much events in my life had impacted my story. The first sequence of my book was inspired by a dream I had. My heroine and I both experienced a difficult work situation. My hero shared many characteristics with my husband.

Why do you write in your chosen genre?

The sky is the limit with paranormal romance! I write paranormal because I love the freedom to use my imagination and I write romance because I love a happily ever after ending.


Wacky Question


You've been handed the mic to sing at America's Got Talent (or Britain)... what song do you sing?

From Flashdance... What a Feeling... It's the song I always pick for karaoke!


Author Bio



Maya Tyler is the author of Dream Hunter, her debut novella. Being an author is her lifelong dream. Her day job is in Finance, but she spends her free time writing paranormal romance novels and blogging at Maya’s Musings. She loves visitors and you can contact her anytime at www.mayatylerauthor.com.