Flibbertigibbet (such a fun word to say outloud). Interview w/ @ElizabetGood




We're pleased to introduce

Elizabeth Good

Author of

Trampled Underfoot





Cover links to Amazon.com


           


Lightning Round


Are you left or right handed?

I am proud to be a south paw!

What is your favourite word?

Flibbertigibbet (such a fun word to say outloud)

Your story - two characters mirroring you?

Oh yeah....Tina and Marie


Serious Round


Do you base any characters on real-life people that you know?

My two books, starting with Just Another Sunday, are novels based on personal experience. Most of the characters are based on real people (although some are gone now.) My life thus far has provided me with soooo much material to write about (including those people who've been on the journey with me....no zombies, no werewolves, but they are very interesting people with real-life issues and situations, including the protagonist.

Would you ever write a book with a taboo or controversial subject matter that you knew would offend some of your readers?

I already have! Trampled Underfoot is a multiple-plot driven story and deals with a few controversial subjects. It's very possible that I will piss some people off and I really don't care. This story had to be told.


Wacky Question


You're about to be executed for a crime you didn't commit. What do you want as your last meal?

Any legally fast Poison I can swallow....this way I die my way and my way alone.


Author Bio



Elizabeth Good is a dental office manager for a prominent Monmouth County, New Jersey dentist. She hails from Brooklyn, New York, and currently resides in Toms River, New Jersey, with her husband and 13-year-old shih-tzu, Saverio. She has one son, three stepchildren, and three grandsons.