Hanging out with SpongeBob. #interview with @jchasenovelist


By tweeting this post, you can earn promotional tweets from me as part of the Amazon Tweet Exchange.
Details here.





We're pleased to introduce

Jennifer Chase

Author of

Dead Burn





Cover links to Amazon.com


           


Lightening Round


Favorite snack or food to eat while writing.

Black liquorice or popcorn.

Romance or horror?

Horror.

Pick your poison: cover bands, B-movies, or You Tube parodies.

B-movies.


Serious Round


Has anything you've dreamed found its way into your book?

Absolutely. I hate the idea that there are too many unsolved cold cases and missing children out there. My protagonist hunts serial killers and finds missing children as a vigilante detective. I've had dreams about this, which has resulted in tense situations you can read about in my series.

Why do you write in your chosen genre?

I prefer writing thrillers because I LOVE to outsmart the bad guys and put things right. There is nothing more exciting than taking a wild ride on a rollercoaster, with plenty of twists and turns, and end up with a very satisfying ending.


Wacky Question


If you could have a cartoon character come alive for one hour, who would it be, and why?

I find that I'm a bit too serious and have a tendency to write about dark subjects. I would like to hang out with SpongeBob SquarePants for an hour, so that he could teach me not take life not so seriously. I want to know his secret to being happy all the time.


Author Bio

Jennifer Chase is an award-winning author and consulting criminologist. She has authored five crime fiction novels, including the award-winning Emily Stone thriller series along with a screenwriting workbook.

Jennifer holds a Bachelor degree in police forensics and a Master's degree in criminology. These academic pursuits developed out of her curiosity about the criminal mind as well as from her own experience with a violent sociopath, providing her with deep personal investment in every story she tells. In addition, she holds certifications in serial crime and criminal profiling. She is an affiliate member of the International Association of Forensic Criminologists.