Life is never just one thing. #Interview with @_KT_Webb_


By tweeting this post, you can earn promotional tweets from me as part of the Amazon Tweet Exchange.
Details here.




We're pleased to introduce

KT Webb

Author of

The Evolved





Cover links to Amazon.com


           


Lightening Round


Dark Chocolate or Milk Chocolate?

Milk Chocolate

Scorching sun or Biting snow?

Biting Snow

What is your favourite word?

Wherewithal


Serious Round


Do you stick to one genre or skip around? Why?

I skip around. When people ask me what genre The Evolved falls into, I always tell them it's a cross-genre fiction novel. Life is never just one thing; there's mystery, romance, fantasy, action, adventure, and a little science fiction in every day life. Why should a book be any different?

What do you do when an idea for a story comes to you and you're not in a position to write it down?

I write it in my head. Or, if I have my phone handy I'll record the idea or text it to myself. Sometimes when I write the story in my head I find myself encountering new ways to look at different aspects of an idea, or realize that a story is begging to be told. Sometimes, I'm just being silly and the story isn't going to go anywhere, but it may appear within another plot line.


Wacky Question


If you were stranded on a desert island, what fictional character would you call?

Thursday Next.


Author Bio



KT Webb is a city girl living in rural South Dakota. She lives with her husband and two young children and works full time in higher education.

KT has been writing for most of her life, but has recently realized the life long goal of publication. Her writing style allows her quirky and dark sense of humor to show through. KT creates stories and characters that are full of surprises.