"Enjoyed Every Minute of it" Red Night by @michelecallahan #free #romance


By tweeting this post, you can earn promotional tweets from me as part of the Amazon Tweet Exchange.
Details here.





Cover links to Amazon.com

Red Night

Timewalker Chronicles, Book

Written by Michele Callahan

Genre(s): SciFi, Paranormal, Romance


Disclaimer: Price subject to change without notice.

GET YOUR COPY HERE!

           

Other Retailers:   B&N   |  Smashwords   |  Kobo




Expanded and Revised September 2014!

Deception… 

Luke Lawson is walking into a trap. Brilliant, dedicated, and haunted by strange visions, he guards his mistake well, determined to eliminate anyone or anything that threatens to unleash his creation upon the world. But his enemy is vicious, smart, and oh-so-patient. He has been watching…waiting to strike.

Duty… 

Alexa wants no part of her family’s ancient bargain with the Archivers, nor does she want the ‘gift’ that makes her something more than human. But should she refuse the call for help, six billion people will die from a horrible bio-agent known as the Red Death. Sent through time to prevent the global disaster, she has three days to track down the man responsible and eliminate the danger.

Destiny… 

Alexa begins her hunt. However, once she meets Luke, her desire to save him becomes stronger than the cold logic demanding she kill him. The viral cultures are missing, Luke’s superiors are keeping deadly secrets, and the clock is ticking. Humanity’s very survival depends on them discovering the true enemy before it’s too late. Secrecy. Sedition. Seduction. They are playing a deadly game…and they can’t afford to lose.



An excerpt from

Red Night



Here's what

Fans are saying


Enjoyed Every Minute of it

I totally loved this story. I'm a fan of certain science fiction stories especially with romance in them and love time travel stories in particular. This one was wonderful to read, it was different right out of the box, and the creativity of it was something I really liked.

It just had something different and there was action right off the bat. I loved Alexa's personality and that while she trained for her destiny, she wasn't totally resigned to it. This girl had a bit of rebellion and resentment towards it, which I would think fairly normal. There were surprises, and some twists and turns in the story as well.

By the time I got through reading this book, I was practically jumping up and down yelling, "Yes, Yes!". I can't wait to see what else this author writes, My opinion is that this author knows how to really think outside the box, and has a really good imagination.

I think this is the first book I've read by this author. I consider this book as a great start to the series and I'm glad its a good stand alone book as well.



Wowzer!!! what a great read!

Oh my, though this isn't my typical romance novel I would read, I am so glad I read it. It had everything, suspense, twists and turns, passion (whoa, hot passion), and the end of the world a heartbeat away, and let me tell you that you won't want to put it down. I couldn't, would've read it in one sitting if the lateness of the night hadn't gotten to me. It was awesome!! I totally loved it!

The chemistry between Luke and Alexa can almost be felt off the page from the minute they meet. I can't wait to read the next book in the series!!




Author Bio

Michele Callahan



Michele Callahan is a car-pool mom who often makes emergency trips to the store for coffee, pickles, or a Twix candy bar. She suffers from a dangerous case of sci-fi/fantasy fever and never turns down an opportunity to sit through a Star Wars, True Blood, LOTR or Matrix marathon. Her favorite things in books? Hot heroes, superpowers, freakish things that can't be explained by modern science, and true love! Her past jobs include fast-food drive through goddess, nurse's aide, cashier, anatomy & physiology instructor, and bookworm. Her mother, an English Lit teacher, inspired her love of books and reading, and Michele is eternally grateful.

Connect with Michele:

Twitter https://twitter.com/MicheleCallahan
Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/michele.callahan.142
Web: http://michelecallahan.com
Email her at michele@michelecallahan.com

You can meet Michele at Barbara Vey's Reader Appreciation Luncheon in Milwaukee, WI April, 2015 or at RomCon Reader Weekend in Denver, CO Sept. 2015.