Am I missing any super popular keywords?


By tweeting this post, you can earn promotional tweets from me as part of the Amazon Tweet Exchange.
Details here.



I am working on an upgraded version of the weekly 99¢ list. Biggest part of the upgrade will be filtering books by genre and keyword. Since the filtering will only work with exact spelling and so forth, the available keywords will be pre-determined.

Genres will be easy since I'm keeping with the biggest ones, namely Romance, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Mystery, General Fiction, and Non-Fiction.

Here are the keywords I have so far.
  1. Action
  2. Alien
  3. Beach Read
  4. Chick-Lit
  5. Children's
  6. Coming of Age
  7. Contemporary
  8. Cozy
  9. Crime
  10. Dark
  11. Detective
  12. Dystopia
  13. Epic
  14. Erotic
  15. Historical
  16. Horror
  17. Humor
  18. LGBT
  19. Literary
  20. Magic
  21. Murder
  22. Mythology
  23. Paranormal
  24. Post-Apocalyptic
  25. Religious
  26. Saga
  27. Space Opera
  28. Sports
  29. Steampunk
  30. Strong Female
  31. Sword & Sorcery
  32. Thriller/Suspense
  33. Time Travel
  34. Urban
  35. Vampire
  36. Western
  37. Witty
  38. Women's Fiction
  39. Young Adult
I don't mind adding a few more if they will be used enough. But I don't want to add words that will only be used every once in a while. The authors will have the opportunity to list other genre(s) and keywords, but their book will not be filtered via these extra words.

Can you think of any super popular keywords I should add? 
Leave a comment, and I will consider it.