A Masquerade Crew Testimonial From @FCEtier, author of The Tourist Killer


By tweeting this post, you can earn promotional tweets from me as part of the Amazon Tweet Exchange.
Details here.






Covers links to
Amazon.com
Dear Mark,


I just reviewed the sales stats for March, 2014 and discovered my promotion on the Masquerade Crew site was an outstanding success!


Your service of posting notices and links to the social media (Twitter in particular) resulted in my best month ever for sales.  


Authors must make the decision to promote their work, select the right source, and then invest. When choosing the venue to advertise, I recommend the Masquerade Crew with great confidence and a proven track record.


Looking forward to working with you again soon.


I am,


Very truly yours,


FCEtier