5 Fun Facts about Wren L, Our New Crew Member


By tweeting this post, you can earn promotional tweets from me as part of the Amazon Tweet Exchange.
Details here.



Meet Wren
 photo photo27_zpsf7b5c517.jpg


I'm a Southern girl, but I don't have an accent. At all. It's the typical American accent, if there is such a thing.

I'm a YA fiction reader, preferably in the dystopian genre.

I'm a fan of the bands American Authors and Fall Out Boy. (Woohoo! The Phoenix! Best Day of My Life! Believer! Young Volcanoes!)

I am also a writer. And, amazingly, a winner of NaNoWriMo two years in a row!

I have a small...love for gummies. (Aka I can eat the whole bag and not regret it. Until I get all sick from eating too many gummies.)




Who would EVER regret eating a whole bag of gummies? Welcome to the Crew, Wren!
DeeJay and Mark