#Free until the 18th. The Prophecy of Arcadia by @MHSoars #paranormal #aliens


By tweeting this post, you can earn promotional tweets from me as part of the Amazon Tweet Exchange.
Details here.






Cover links to Amazon.com

The Prophecy of Arcadia

Arcadian Wars

Written by M. H. Soars

Genre: Young Adult, Paranormal (Aliens)

Amazon  | Goodreads  | Twitter  | Facebook  | Website

Until the 18th
Click HERE to get your copy!


Being a teenager is tough, especially when you have to pretend to be something you’re not, and you’re in love with someone you shouldn’t.

115 years ago, a small planet called Arcadia was invaded by a vicious alien race and nearly destroyed. Cut off from their resources, the Arcadians turned to Earth for help. A group of Arcadian explorers discovered a Prophecy that claimed their salvation lay in the hands of two children from Earth. To ensure their safety, the Arcadian Council sent their most gifted youngsters to Earth to act as protectors. Samantha is one of them.

To succeed in her mission she must learn to control her Arcadian powers and keep her true identity from her best friend, and the girl she swore to protect, Alexia. But Samantha will soon realize that nothing is as it seems.

Someone is trying to prevent the Prophecy from taking place and the prophecy boy hasn't been found yet. There is also a new drug circulating at school that is turning students into freakishly strong menaces.

To make matters worse, distractions keep getting in her way. Such as her love/hate relationship with her “cousin” Matthew. Or her confused feelings toward popular and mysterious Julian.

She wants nothing more than to be free to live her life. But the survival of Arcadia depends on her and her friends. Free will is not an option.



An excerpt from

The Prophecy of Arcadia


.

Here's what

Fans are saying


Love the characters!

What I liked the most about this book is that it's very character driven. It's told from 3 different points of view, which is very unusual and hard to do properly. But it works here without being confusing. And the points of view are very distinct.

Even if the two points of view are of aliens, they are very easy to relate to. Samantha is a very likeable heroine. Strong but also flawed which makes her that much stronger as a character.

In a sense, Samantha reminds me a bit of Buffy. She can kick ass but at the same time wishes she could live a normal teen life.

The plot was also very good. There was enough mystery and action to keep the story moving.

Overall, it was a solid start of a new series. I want to move to La Maison Falafel!


This was such an enjoyable story for me and I am glad for having the chance to read it.

It has an intriguing storyline, a great mix of fantasy/sci-fi and plenty of romance that is both blossoming and forbidden. This book is a wonderful hidden gem.

There were three narrators to the story, two Arcadians, Matthew and Samantha (Sam) and their human charge, Alexia. I was a little worried in the beginning with the three POV's, but each character had their own distinct voice and it never once got confusing for me like I thought it would.

But aside from the romantic aspect there was plenty of action and mystery that kept me guessing and not to mention a good old cliffhanger to keep me on suspense of what will happen next. Needless to say I need book two.


Author Bio

M. H. Soars


My name is Michelle H. Soars and I'm the author of the YA PNR series Arcadian Wars. 

I've always been passionate about books and stories and at a certain point had a comic book series going. With a background in fashion design I always thought I was going to follow that path. But the characters in my head kept begging to be set free. So I decided to write their stories. A couple of years and a baby later, the first installment of Arcadian Wars series is finally done. 

I love to read novels in the YA, PNR, Fantasy, Historical Fiction, and Chick Lit genres. When not devouring said novels, you may find me shopping online (I'm an expert), blogging about fashion (check out my fashion blog My Name is Rio), or trying to teach my daughter to walk (even though she's too young for that). You can follow me on Facebook (www.facebook.com/mhsoars) and Goodreads.